What Qualities are Angel Investors Looking For?

by Kim Lavine

He was a hands-on kind a guy, who had one memorable message to deliver to us with his signature straight-to-the-point confidence:

“The idea is only 5 percent,” he proclaimed.

Most of us, he reasoned, were probably here with only 5 percent of what they were looking for. The other 95 percent is what most people didn’t get or couldn’t understand.

He didn’t explain what the other 95 percent was, but I knew I had more of it than anyone else sitting around the table.

I was right

Because I received a phone call from New Money himself, inviting me to his offices for a meeting with another previously invisible rich person, Trust-Fund Money.

What Qualities are Angel Investors Looking for in a Company?

  1. Passionate Leadership
  2. Strong Management Team
  3. Lean and mean with low overhead expenses.
  4. A proven revenue model that is scalable
  5. Strategic alliances
  6. Sustainable competitive advantage
  7. Cash flow
  8. Sales and marketing strategy
  9. Exit strategy 
Click to read an excerpt from the Updated Platinum Edition of the Critically-Acclaimed Bestseller

Click to read an excerpt from the Updated Platinum Edition of the Critically-Acclaimed Bestseller

An Excerpt from MOMMY MILLIONAIRE

Read more in the newly updated Platinum Version of MOMMY MILLIONAIRE Available for immediate download by eBook or PDF. Filled with all kinds of bonus materials including document templates, updated tips and the real skinny on what went down since I wrote this book.

Price: $9.99 (Upon purchase you will immediately be redirected to download in EPUB, MOBI or PDF formats)