How To Shift a Paradigm
- Break down conventional wisdom that investors are only interested in high-tech ventures.
- Take networking opportunities out of Silicon Valley, boardrooms and "old boys clubs.”
- Teach women how to package and drive a deal.
- Elevate women’s business funding from a charitable subsistence model to one of exponential financial return.
- Vet and qualify women to be money-ready investments, then empower them to be leaders in the boardroom.
- But the most difficult and most important paradigm shift is teaching women to think they can.